Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Wherein Visa and First Savings of Perkasie Attempt to Call my Bluff ...and I call in the Feds - Part Duex

Just sent to the First Bank of Perkasie CTO:

"Today at starting at approximately 11:30am three messages were left from Visa Fraud services on my phone number, XXX-XXX-XXXX.

All were again in reference to "Sxxxxx" or "Sxxxxxx" "Lxxxxx" about a Visa ending in XXXX.

Please, please, please, for the sake of your paying customer, take care of this.

Surely you must have some way to contact either Visa or your customer to get this resolved.

Where I work, taking care of the customer is the number one priority. It saddens me that a company in the business of providing services to customers does not share the same priorities.

I must say, given your level of service, were I your customer, I would look elsewhere for banking services."

No comments: